Sunday, February 20, 2011

2010 Update

With the Ending of 2010 and the Beginning of 2011 I also said "Farewell" to my Home in Oregon and "Hello" to Washington! But first, here is a quick update....(where I have been, what I am doing presently and where I believe the Lord is leading me in the future...)
Hope YOU too are all well, learning much and growing to know our L
ord and Savior more each day. May He continue to do a good work in you until the day of Christ Jesus our Lord! May you always be filled with JOY! Much Love to each of you!

December 23, 2010
I officially became a Private PILOT!!!! Yup and this is the SAME plane that Daylon took me up in during the summer of 2008. God is certainly a God of sweet details!
Christmas 2010 - Susanville, CA
Spent Christmas Day this year with my Sister and their family! Almost everyone was there...we were Skyping with Lil & James & Jack in this pic!
Christmas 2010 at Grammy & Grandpa's
Celebrated Christmas & New Year's with Lil, James, & Jack in Oregon! Lots of fun celebrating Jack & Halle's 1st Birthdays!!! As you can imagine Grammy Molly & Grandpa Buff loved every minute!
New Year's Eve 2010
A spur the moment trip to celebrate New Year's Eve in Bend with my Brothers! Fun to hangout with those guys!!!
Jan 2011 -
Six days after the New Year began I pack my car and drive up to Washington to beginning a new Season of working and spending time with my Sister Lilian and her family! Lots of changes and growing, but enjoying this unique season the Lord has lead me into. I am in awe of the beautiful scenery and the peaceful moments of life.
I love being a Nurse, but I am equally excited (sometimes too eager I think) for what the Lord has planned for me in the future. I am such a Dreamer...! I look forward to jumping back into school, maybe to earn my BSN (Bachelors of Science in Nursing) or some related field in International Health and/or community development so that I can eventually (at God's appointed time) GO and work overseas helping people learn about the HOPE and Value they have in Jesus Christ. I believe Going to the places beyond roads in the remotest parts of this earth to share about Jesus Christ -- the Giver of All Life and Healer of the Broken. I too am Thirsty to know Him more, thus by the Power of His Name there will I Go.

"This is Eternal Life, that they may know You, the only True God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent. I glorified You on the earth, having accomplished the work which You have given Me to do. Now Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was."
- John 17:3-5, NASB

1 comment:

D.A. Broughton said...

I'd like to hear about your further adventures. I'm assuming that this "2011 Update" isn't supposed to cover ALL of 2011.
Still haven't heard your hand story, or much by way of how that's coming along, now.